We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is shared and used online. We respect and value the privacy of everybody who visits this website email@example.com and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
It is very important that information we hold about you is up to date and accurate. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect about you
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, title.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we collect your personal data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
• Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise), or at a Trade show or other event, or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
• Order our products or services;
• Subscribe to our service;
• Request resources or marketing to be sent to you;
• Enter a competition, prize draw or promotion;
• Give us feedback.
• Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
• Where we need to perform the contract between us.
• Where is it necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal ground on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data, or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
• Providing and managing your account.
• Providing and managing your access to Our site
• Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our site.
• Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you).
• Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you.
• Replying to emails from you.
• Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’ in the email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
With your permission and where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below.
Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
Professional advisers including auditors who provide consultancy and accounting services.
Third parties to whom we sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security or your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
• Request access to your personal data.
• Request correction of your personal data.
• Request erasure of your personal data.
• Object to processing of your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of request. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are over 18 years old and/or have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Any queries relating to our use of your information should be addressed to email@example.com