Our Seriously Scented candles offer an impressive 50 hours of burn time, a huge range of over Forty Five different fragrances to suit all tastes.
Full of fragrance, colour and sparkly toppings. They really are seriously scented!!
- ANGEL – Honey & caramel with oriental spices & a touch of myrrh
- CAFE VIENNA – Rich coffee beans infused with whipped cream & chocolate curls
- CASPIAN SILK – White Jasmine, Apricot, Sandalwood & Mandarin with Sweet Pea
- CELEBRATION – Perfect for any celebration
- CLASSIC COTTON – Crisp & clean bergamot, lemon, cyclamen & sandalwood
- COASTAL BREEZE – Fresh ginger, clove & patchouli
- FAERIE WISHES AND KISSES – Warm & aromatic saffron & myrrh
- FORBIDDEN SAPHIRE – White Woods, Heather & Lavender
- FREESIA – Freshly picked freesias, combined with bergamot, tuberose & sandalwood
- FRESH LAVENDER – A sensual bouquet of ylang ylang, wild lilies & English lavender
- FRESHLY BAKED SHORTBREAD – Indulgent & luxurious all-butter soft & crumbly shortbread
- GERANIUM – Infusion of rose, geranium & pepper
- GINGERBREAD COOKIE – Creamy caramel, mixed spices, ginger & rum
- HEATHER AND WILD BERRIES – Floral notes mingling with moorland raspberries & citrus
- HORIZON SKY – Pear, melon & freesia with a musk & amber base
- HOT CINNAMON – Vibrant & spicy, woody notes with hints of clove & orange
- INDIAN SUMMER – Cassis, raspberries & lily of the valley with notes of amber
- LEMONGRASS – Fresh, lemony notes of musky patchouli & cedar on a warm base
- LEMON SUGAR – Fresh & Fizzy lemons
- LILY OF THE VALLEY – Tranquil & pure – hints of rose, musk & geranium
- LIME, COCONUT AND VANILLA – Sun ripened lime, coconut & vanilla pods
- LOTUS BLOSSOM – Blend of bergamot, lychee & mandarin with notes of caramel & vanilla
- MELON, MANGO & BLUEBERRY – Fresh melon, mango & luscious berries
- PARMA VIOLET – A modern twist – violet, bay & ylang ylang
- PEONY BLUSH – Amber, mandarin, jasmine & hints of laurel
- PINK PEPPER & PATCHOULI – Spicy Pink Peppers, lilac & patchouli
- PINK POMEGRANATE – Dark fruits, pomegranate, sweet amber with sandalwood & plums
- PLUM CHAMPAGNE – A warm centre of cassis, may rose, lily & vanilla
- POPPY FIELDS – Clean & pure orange, buttercup & cedarwood.
- PURE JASMINE – A floral feast. A subtle gardenia, lily & amber fragrance combination
- RASPBERRY SUPREME – Raspberries blended with banana, citrus & double cream
- RUBY STARS – Redcurrant, Vetiver & White Woods
- SCOTTISH GLEN – Mingling notes of heather, lavender & highland moss
- STARRY STARRY NIGHT – Spearmint with hints of orange, lily, patchouli & musk
- STICKY APPLE TART – Hot from the oven – tangy, hand-picked apples, caramel & toffee
- STRAWBERRY AND PINEAPPLE PUNCH – Home-grown strawberries with exotic pineapple
- SWEET PEA – A subtle fragrance with hints of sweet pea, rose, lily & apricot.
- TRUE LOVE – A romantic blend of strawberries & pineapple
- TUSCAN VELVET – Melody of rose, lily, mandarin, lemon & vanilla
- VANILLA WHISPER – Invoking memories from childhood – home comforts & warm holidays
- WATERMELON – Light, refreshing thirst quencher
- WILD ROSE – Country garden – rose with hints of plum & hyacinth
- JAPANESE HONEYSUCKLE – A delicate blend of oriental Honeysuckle and Jasmine
- SAKURA – Cherry blossom at it’s heart, peachy top notes followed by floral middle notes of rose and violet and a sweet vanilla base
- WHISPERING BAMBOO – A romantic harmony of fresh bergamot, rich amber, calming vanilla and almond
Burn Time: 50 hours
Where are the candles made? All our candles are made by the Best Kept Secrets team in the pretty market town of Morpeth in Northumberland, NE61 6JT
Suitable: Our candles are suitable for vegans and cruelty free, with the exception of Coastal Breeze (it has shells on it).
Wax: We use a premium blend of the highest quality mineral and vegetable waxes to achieve excellent burning properties, superb fragrance retention and unrivalled hot and cold fragrance throw. The wax used is of a ‘food grade’ quality (please don’t eat it!), and does not contain any animal products.
How to get the most from your candle:
The first burn is the most important as it’s sets the burning memory.
So, in order to get the best burn possible, the first time you light the candle please burn until the pool of melted wax reaches the edges.
Never move whilst lit or until the wax hardens.
The candle is made with a self-extinguishing wick. This means they will go out just before they reach the bottom and will leave some un-melted wax.
This is a design feature to stop the bottom of the candle getting too hot.
Don’t worry, you will still get the full burn time by the time it reaches this point.
Guidelines for Burning
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Burn candle out of reach of children & pets.
Always leave at least 5cm distance between burning candles.
Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
Do not place candles near a source of heat.
Trim wick to 5mm before lighting and check regularly.
Always use a candleholder.
Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
Discard candle when pool of wax is less than 10mm.
For CLP information – please view the individual candle fragrance.