- Meet me under the mistletoe – Freesia, bergamot, tuberose and sandalwood.
- Dreaming of a white Christmas – Lily, rose, mandarin, lemon and vanilla.
- Tis the season to be jolly – Warm and fruity clementine, cranberries and orange.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Vibrant and spicy, Cinnamon, clove and orange.
- Most wonderful time of the year – Redcurrant, vetiver & English oak
- Santa Claus is coming to town – Warm and fruity clementine, cranberries and orange.
- All I want for Christmas is you. – Heather, lavender and juicy raspberries.
- Believe in the magic of Christmas – Wild Lilies and Lavender
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas – The perfect blend of sandalwood, mandarin with sweet pea, jasmine and ylang ylang.
- May your days be merry and bright. – Aromatic and spicy fragrance of Balckcurrant, saffron and myrrh.
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. – Fresh bergamot, lemon, neroli, cyclamen and sandalwood.
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire – Festive, warm and a little spicy. Ginger, Cloves and Nugmeg
Burn Time: 50 hours
Where are the candles made? All our candles are made by the Best Kept Secrets team in the pretty market town of Morpeth in Northumberland, NE61 6JT
Suitable: Our Christmas Mistletoe candles are suitable for vegans and cruelty free.
Wax: We use a premium blend of the highest quality mineral and vegetable waxes to achieve excellent burning properties, superb fragrance retention and unrivalled hot and cold fragrance throw. The wax used is of a ‘food grade’ quality (please don’t eat it!), and does not contain any animal products.
How to get the most from your candle:
The first burn is the most important as it’s sets the burning memory.
So, in order to get the best burn possible, the first time you light the candle please burn until the pool of melted wax reaches the edges.
Never move whilst lit or until the wax hardens.
The candle is made with a self-extinguishing wick. This means they will go out just before they reach the bottom and will leave some un-melted wax.
This is a design feature to stop the bottom of the candle getting too hot.
Don’t worry, you will still get the full burn time by the time it reaches this point.
Guidelines for Burning
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Burn candle out of reach of children & pets.
Always leave at least 5cm distance between burning candles.
Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
Do not place candles near a source of heat.
Trim wick to 5mm before lighting and check regularly.
Always use a candleholder.
Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
Discard candle when pool of wax is less than 10mm.
For CLP information – please view the individual candle fragrance.