- Gold Frankincense and Myrrh – Aromatic and spicy fragrance of saffron and myrrh.
- Hot Cinnamon – Cinnamon, cloves and orange.
- Sparkling Snowflake – Fresh bergamot, lemon, neroli, cyclamen and sandalwood.
- Plum Pudding – Dark fruits, Lily, rose, mandarin, lemon and vanilla.
- Jingle Berry – Imagine rolling hills, moorland and juicy raspberries.
- Spicy Satsuma – Oranges infused with spices of cinnamon and clove.
- Mulled Cranberries & Orange – Warm and fruity clementine, cranberries and orange.
- A Winters Tale – Highlights of oriental cassis, a warm centre of freesia may rose and lily.
- Pine Cones & Spruce – The fresh scent of Winter Pine & Cedarwood.
- Merry Christmas – The perfect citrus blend of bergamot, mandarin, vanilla & musk
- Cozy Nights – Bergamot, rich amber & calming vanilla
- Warm Gingerbread – Ginger, Cloves & Nutmeg
Burn Time: 50 hours
Where are the candles made? All our candles are made by the Best Kept Secrets team in the pretty market town of Morpeth in Northumberland, NE61 6JT
Suitable: Our Christmas Elegance candles are suitable for vegans and cruelty free.
Wax: We use a premium blend of the highest quality mineral and vegetable waxes to achieve excellent burning properties, superb fragrance retention and unrivalled hot and cold fragrance throw. The wax used is of a ‘food grade’ quality (please don’t eat it!), and does not contain any animal products.
How to get the most from your candle:
The first burn is the most important as it’s sets the burning memory.
So, in order to get the best burn possible, the first time you light the candle please burn until the pool of melted wax reaches the edges.
Never move whilst lit or until the wax hardens.
The candle is made with a self-extinguishing wick. This means they will go out just before they reach the bottom and will leave some un-melted wax.
This is a design feature to stop the bottom of the candle getting too hot.
Don’t worry, you will still get the full burn time by the time it reaches this point.
Guidelines for Burning
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Burn candle out of reach of children & pets.
Always leave at least 5cm distance between burning candles.
Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
Do not place candles near a source of heat.
Trim wick to 5mm before lighting and check regularly.
Always use a candleholder.
Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
Discard candle when pool of wax is less than 10mm.
For CLP information – please view the individual candle fragrance.